1. Nozbe in Your Web Browser
app.nozbe.com - point your web browser to this address and start getting things done right away.
Works on all modern browsers (Internet Explorer 10 and above, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari on OS X). Also works on a mobile browser in your smartphone.
Users of older web browsers (such as Internet Explorer 7-9) can still access Nozbe Classic.
2. Nozbe Mobile and Tablet Apps
While you can still use a web browser, Nozbe apps are designed to help you get everything done on your smartphone or tablet:
Apple iOS app - get it free for your iPhone or iPad from the App Store
3. Nozbe on Apple Watch
4. Nozbe Desktop Apps
Instead of using Nozbe in a web browser, download our dedicated app for your computer for optimal productivity:
Linux app - download and install on Linux.
To install Nozbe on Linux just follow these steps:
- If you have Nozbe version older than 3.0.2 uninstall it
- Download and extract installer
- Open terminal and go to folder with extracted files
- Run downloader.sh directly or by typing
bash downloader.shand follow installation steps
- Nozbe app is installed in ~/.Nozbe Please note that we test our Linux app builds on Ubuntu only.
Need Additional Nozbe Apps?
While we're already supporting all the major desktop and mobile platforms, we'll be adding more in the future. Stay tuned and contact us if you need more information.
- Related free course: Step 4: Mobility of "10 Steps to Ultimate Productivity"