All Connections to Nozbe Are Secure
When you log in to Nozbe web interface or our free mobile apps or desktop programs, all connections established are secure and encrypted using SSL, banking-level security.
Status of Our Infrastructure
Visit status.nozbe.com for the latest updates regarding the status of our servers and services.
Our Secure Infrastructure Is Located in the European Union
Nozbe is a European company. For customer safety and privacy reasons, our main servers are located in Germany in the European Union.
Just like in the banking industry, our servers are PCI-DSS compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), and are being regularly audited (every 3 months). This basically means we're running just the services we need on our servers and they're all patched to the latest security updates.
Our data center is monitored 24/7, with restricted access and strong security surveillance. Only two people in our company have access to the full Nozbe database.
Live Backups to Three Remote Locations
To make sure your data is safely backed up at all times, we have set up three "satellite" infrastructures on three different continents (Europe, Asia and Australia) where our databases are replicated live using highly-encrypted connections.
Apart from that, our main database is configured in such a way to be able to restore any data from any moment at our customers' request.
Thanks to our advanced setup no customer data loss is possible. We're here to keep your tasks and projects safe at and accessible to you (and only you) at all times.
Technical Information and Web Addresses
If you need more details about how Nozbe works, along with some addresses, here it is:
- https://nozbe.com is our marketing web site
- https://app.nozbe.com is our web interface
- https://thumbs.nozbe.com your avatars and images are located there
- https://webapp.nozbe.com/upload is a server that loads your files stored in Nozbe
- https://webapp.nozbe.com/sync3 is our sync server that connects to Nozbe apps
- https://push2.nozbe.com is our push-server that pushes notifications to Nozbe apps
- https://3rdparty.nozbe.com is our server that loads content from 3rd party apps (Evernote, Dropbox, Box) integrated with Nozbe
- https://d37gvrvc0wt4s1.cloudfront.net gathers errors from Nozbe apps (these help us fix programming bugs)
- Google Calendar, Dropbox, Box, Evernote... - when you use these apps connected to Nozbe, you're also securely using their servers.